Calling all Prince of Peace Christian School Volunteers, we have made it even easier to log your volunteer hours…it is all online at RenWeb.
Help our school by recording your volunteer hours
Even if you have volunteered just one hour, we want to know about it. Why? Because keeping track of total volunteer hours helps our school show potential donors, prospective families, and the community how generously our families support our school with their time and talents. Now we have made it even easier to log your volunteer hours ~ it is all online at RenWeb. So the next time you volunteer for lunch relief, help in the school bookstore, or lend a hand in the classroom, remember to log in and tell us about it.
How do I record my volunteer hours?
- Log on to RenWeb
- Enter the District Code: prince-tx
- Select the “Family Information” Tab on the left.
- Click on your name.
- Click on the Service Hours tab to the right of the Contact Info tab and then click “Add Service Hours”.
- The screen to the right should appear:
- For the Date, enter a MM/DD/YYYY. Please note: You can still add several hours to the entry even if all of the hours were not completed on that day.
- For the Description, select one from the drop down box. If one of the categories in the drop down box does not fit what you volunteered for, use the “Note” field to add your own description.
- For the Hours, enter hours worked in increments of ½ hour for example you can add 0.5 for a half hour. For the Note, use this to highlight any specifics regarding the hours worked. For example “Includes all volunteer hours for the month of August” or “Worked as a Book Fair Volunteer”.
- For the Verified By, just leave this blank.
- Click on the save button and you are done!
Learn how to earn a permanent POPCS name badge or a gold badge by accumulated volunteer hours!
Thank you for taking the time to help our school! If you have any questions logging your hours, please contact Sue Joiner.
Sign-up for upcoming volunteer opportunities.