Supply Pack Ordering Preschool through Grade 5 (2017-2018 School Year)
Would you like a convenient way to purchase your child’s school supplies? Preschool throught fifth grade parents may purchase pre-packaged school supplies created specifically for their child’s grade. Pre-packaged supplies will be delivered to your child’s classroom prior to the start of school.
Packs are sold for a limited time between Mid May through August 31 (or while supplies last). You may find certain items for sale in the school store throughout the school year.
Click here (link will be available in May) for a printable copy of the order form while supplies last.
Click here to view the two page, preschool through grade 5 supply list.
Click here to order your supply pack(s) online (online deadline has passed – still available via front office).
- Pre-ordered school supplies provides convenience and simiplicity for parents.
- Please note that for some classes there are items that are not included in the school pack (the greyed items on the supply list). Most items can be purchased separately from the school store.
- For returning families, orders received AFTER May 25, 2017 will have a 10% price increase.
- Return the paper order form to POPCS, Attn: Kelli Castro by mail or in person. The school is open over the summer M-F from 8:30-4:00.
- Your child’s supplies will be delivered to his/her classroom and may be picked up following Open House on August 13, 2017.
Please contact Kelli Castro at 972-598-1119 with any questions.
Supply Pack Assembly
We would love help assembling the school supply packs. This happens just once a year and is a fun way to help out without the stress of the school year. Signup to volunteer and help “stuff” grade level bags on Tuesday, August 1st here.