It is a great time to sell those still wearable but outgrown good condition uniforms and make a little cash as well as purchase the same from someone else!
May 16, 2018 Drop off used uniforms 8am-12pm and 1-4pm
May 17, 2018 8-4pm Sale Day
May 18, 2018 Pick up day for proceeds or items not to be donated to the school. Pick up times all day.
(Coming Soon) Click here to volunteer.
We have to be selective about items we accept. Please make sure you look over your items carefully; inspecting for stains, spots, missing buttons, broken zippers or rips. Items that look faded or worn will not be accepted. Uniforms that are clean, smell fresh and have been pressed, with buttons and zippers closed look newer and generally sell better.
What we will not accept:
- Uniforms that are faded, stained, missing buttons, ripped or damaged in any way will not be put out for sale.
- Clothing that is not on the approved manufacturer list.
Preparing items to be sold:
- NO straight pins, please! Only safety pins.
- All items need to be tagged on the right as you are looking at the clothes.
- Pant, shorts, and other items will be folded on tables.
- Shirts, jumpers and skirts MUST be hung on hangers with safety pins.
- Items not tagged will be sold for $3.00 per piece and proceeds will go to PTF.
- Suggested price list, click here to download.
- Used uniform sale price tags, click here to download.
Cash (preferred) or Check, NO credit cards!
Fine Arts Hallway
Contact LeighAnn Martin if you have any questions.