Shop for Prince of Peace Christian School
When you spend $250 each month, you will earn your children a “free dress day” scheduled for the following month. The 2017-2018 free dress days are listed below.
2017-2018 Free Dress Days
Free Dress Days Attire – Students may wear appropriate clothing of their choice. T shirts may not have inappropriate wording or pictures. Jeans should not be low-riding, baggy, or torn. Shoes of other styles besides tennis shoes may be worn on Special Dress or Free Dress days. Athletic shorts may be worn on Free Dress Days; no short shorts for girls; sandals or “flip-flops” may not be worn at all by students.
What is Shop for POP?
Shop for POP is an essential PTF fundraiser/gift card program in which retailers sell gift cards to POPCS at a 2% to 13% discount. Families buy these cards at face value and redeem them at face value. POPCS gets the difference in revenue. Just purchase the gift cards from the school to use at a favorite store or restaurant. Money earned is donated to the school for special projects. Past earnings have been used to fund bleachers and lights for the football field, as well as the current cafeteria campaign.
So where do you spend your money? Do you shop at Home Depot, Kroger, Tom Thumb, Dillard’s, Chili’s, Starbucks, Cinemark just to name a few? If your answer is yes, than Shop for POP is a program for you. It is simple! So why wouldn’t you take advantage? Its money you’re already spending, so why not let it work for the school?
Check out the Prince of Peace Christian School Shop for POP website for the complete list of stores on the order forms.
Where is Shop for POP?
Shop for POP is available during morning student drop-off between 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. We will now be selling out of the concession stand in the Fine Arts foyer. For your convenience, you may fill out the Shop for POP Order Form prior to arrival. Those of you who cannot purchase cards during the 8:00 a.m.- 9:00 a.m. time slot can leave your completed form and check with the receptionist at the front desk. The completed order will be ready for pick up at the front desk the next morning.
Order Online: ALL cards available through GL Scrip (there are MANY!):
- Log on to Great Lakes Scrip Center Scrip website and create a username/password.
- POPCS Enrollment Code: 9LE14A9C69L9
- Access the “User Guide” on the left-hand menu for all ordering instructions.
- Shop for cards and place in your shopping cart.
- At Checkout, there will be two choices for payment:
- Check/Cash– Submit the order through the checkout screen. Your cards will be ordered. Payment by cash or check will be made when you pick up the cards at school.
- PrestoPay– Set-up a PrestoPay account using the “User Guide”. This allows payments to be made directly from a checking account for a $0.15 fee. Setting up PrestoPay also allows you to print “scrip” from your home computer and access “scrip” from a mobile app. If you choose to receive actual cards, they will be available for pick up at the receptionist desk.
- Set up a Presto-pay account using the provided link on the website. After setting up the account, forward the set-up confirmation email to Casey Schrier at email@example.com.
- If you choose to receive actual cards when paying through PrestoPay, they will be available for pick up at the receptionist desk.
6. All orders submitted by Tuesday at 9:00 am will be available for pickup on Friday. Orders submitted after the cutoff will be available the following Friday.
We prefer all payments to be made with cash, check or PrestoPay; however, all cards will now be available for purchase with a credit card using the Credit Card Order Form.
Shop for POP Gift Certificates
Can’t decide which retail gift card to purchase? Shop for POP sells a gift certificate that can be exchanged for the retailer’s gift cards. Gift Certificates come in any denomination and are great gifts for your favorite teacher.
Earning Potential for Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
If 500 families purchased $300 a month through 4% grocery cards such as Kroger or Tom Thumb we have the potential to earn $72,000!