Ice Cream Pass Fridays!
Nothing puts a smile on a student’s face like ice cream!
Every Friday is Ice Cream Friday! Ice Cream Pass allows the student to have an ice cream treat at lunch each Friday through out the school year beginning Friday, August 25.
Students who do not have a pass are able to purchase an ice cream treat the day of for $1.50 (cash only).
You can purchase the ice cream pass online on or before Thursday, August 31.
Click here to volunteer and help sell ice cream on Friday’s from 11:30-2:00.
Click here for a printable copy of the order form.
Click here to purchase your ice cream pass online (deadline is August 31, 2017).
The Fine Print:
- PS 3’s – 12th grade.
- Cost is $42 per child; check made payable to POPCS PTF
- Pass is good for entire school year.
- Children are put on a master list–no cards to lose. They simply give their name to the Ice Cream Moms, choose a treat, and enjoy!
- Good for the 2017-2018 school year only.
- One student = one ice cream treat per Friday.
- Ice Cream Passes are pre-paid, non-refundable and non-transferable. If the student is absent on ice cream day, no money will be refunded. No monies will be refunded for loss of ice cream service due to equipment malfunctions, ice cream delivery problems or any other situation beyond PTF’s control.
- Ice Cream Passes cannot be purchased at a discount.
- No Passes will be sold after Thursday, August 31, 2017
Contact Kelli Castro if you have any questions.