Box Top Collections
Please continue to collect Box Tops over the summer. If you need more forms, download one here.
How it Works:
Here’s how Box Tops works for POPCS
- Click on the Box Tops 4 Education link and find hundreds of products.
- Clip the Box Top (along the dotted line) from each package.
- Save all your Box Tops and hand them into your PS and LS classroom teacher.
- Middle School students don’t feel left out! Save your box tops and turn them in at the first social. You will earn raffle tickets. Be on the lookout for details.
- Each Box Top earns .10 cents for the school
Any questions, please contact Andrea Neel, Box Tops Coordinator
Box Top Contest Winners
2016 Fall Winner: Mrs. Brandon’s 1st grade class!
2016 Summer Winner: Knox Howard!
2016 Spring Winner: Mrs. Dobb’s 4th grade class!
2015 Fall Winner: Mrs. Sandlin’s 5th grade class!
2015 Spring Winner: Mrs. Herget’s 4th grade class!
Over the years the Box Top totals have increased and it’s all because of you! Thank you to all the families who have stepped up and participated. All money raised helps PTF give back to the students.
Fall 2016 – $1480.00
Spring 2016 – $927.50
Fall 2015 – $1339.00
Spring 2015 – $1702.40
Fall 2014 – $1051.10 Summer 2014 – $400
Spring 2014 – $1179.00
Fall 2013 – $1250.10
Spring 2013 – $1441.90
Fall 2012 – $850.10